Dates: June 11 – 16, 2017
Location: Victoria Conference Center (http://victoriaconference.com/) – Victoria, BC, Canada
General Chair: Alexandre G. Brolo
Program Chair: Dennis Hore
Call for Proposals for ICAVS 10, 2019
Guidelines for Proposals:
- Guidelines for future conferences and outlines for the proposal are available.
- The General Chair and Program Chair who submit the proposal should be present at ICAVS 8.
- The General Chair and Program Chair should be prepared to present a description of the proposal to the International Steering Committee and be prepared to answer questions. Such meetings will be open only to the International Steering Committee.
- It would be helpful to have floorplans of the proposed meeting exhibit, poster, and oral presentation areas and approximate costs of registration and lodging for conferees and students. The number of hotels and/or student dormitories available should be included.
- Sources of support from institutions or professional societies should be included.
- Ideas for exhibitors, sponsored events, and the accompanying person program should be included.
The entire proposal needs to be no longer than five to eight pages. The presentations to the International Steering Committee are usually no more than ten fifteen to twenty minutes.